homestead Forum at permies

Permies Poll: What type of living area do you homestead in? Number of replies: 9. Started by: Timothy Norton Last post by ...

The Homestead Forum is ending

Search within homestead Search permies. Advance ... The Homestead Forum is ending. apple core. Ray Star ... The more popular homesteading forum is homesteadingtoday ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

The start of our new homestead (homestead forum at permies)

Please check out our new blog. We want to meet as many people interested in homesteading as possible. If anyone every needs a place to stay or a work trade ...

I'm Looking for a homestead (village forum at permies)

Hello, I'm looking for a permanent or semi-permanent homestead or community where I can work at in exchange for a roof over my head and food ...

Our homestead garden blog (small farm forum at permies)

This thread has been viewed 1431 times. Similar Threads. advice for front yard edible landscape ยท Finally! Earthmovers are here.

New to homesteading (homestead forum at permies)

Maybe we can meet halfway, in Rose Hill, for a get together. It'll be fun discussing our failures and successes with others who get it. Good ...

newbie in homesteading (homestead forum at permies)

a. I am looking to enroll in a short course in agriculture. What courses do you recommend? b. The farm has no water supply at all other than a spring that dries ...

Homestead Tour (homestead forum at permies)

We are considering moving to Texas to start our own homestead and would love to learn from someone who is already living the dream. Thanks!

Starting new homestead (homestead forum at permies)

The house is bigger than what we need, but it was meant for our whole family originally. The land is 3.83 acres, some wooded. The back 1 acre is just grass and ...

Introducing myself (homestead forum at permies)

I'll be moving my family to northern California this summer and plan to start a homestead on a few acres near Shasta Lake. We currently keep a small flock of ...